Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catching Up

I really want to be a better blogger. Sometimes I ask myself, Why? Is it really that big of a deal? I was thinking about my son's significant moments in life ie crawling, teething, walking, first words, etc and realized I only had a vague idea as to when these things happened. I felt sad that I had not written it down that day (or shortly thereafter- in some cases I have here). I really want to document his important life's moments so our whole family can view his and our life's history. This is why I say it is a big deal and why I should make it more of a priority. So, please bear with me for the next week (that is my goal) while as I try to make up for the past few months of absence.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I hope your back! I miss your updates! My blog is quinn's baby book! It works out nicely people get updated, and Quinn get a journal of her babyhood!